INFORMATION CLAUSE - CONTACT
1. The administrator of personal data is the company Egora J. Dąbkowska sp.k., ul. Kręta 3/16, 00-759 Warsaw, e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
a) conclusion and performance of the contract - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) RODO (performance of the contract), art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) RODO (legitimate interest - communication with contact persons in the scope of contract performance),
b) replying to the message sent - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) RODO (legitimate interest - replying to a message).
3. The recipients of personal data will be entities cooperating with the Administrator on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, i.e. an entity providing hosting services, as well as entities authorized to receive data on the basis of legal provisions.
4. Personal data will be stored:
a) for the duration of the contract,
b) for the period necessary to reply to the message sent.
After the above-mentioned period, personal data will be stored for the period of limitation of any claims.
5. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access data, the right to rectify data, the right to delete data, the right to limit data processing,
b) the right to object to the processing of data - if the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the so-called legitimate interest and under the conditions set out in the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation,
c) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. In the case of concluding a contract, providing data is necessary for its conclusion. Failure to provide this data will prevent the performance of the contract. In other cases, providing data is voluntary, but necessary to respond to the message sent.